Superfood Salad with Pomegranates
Craving a brilliant, sparkling and satisfying meal? Try this easy green superfood salad.
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp almonds, skin-on
- 1 tbsp pistachios, shelled
- 100g fresh mixed sprouts
- 100g brown rice, cooked for 40 mins
- 1 zucchini, some diced, some sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 sliced carrot
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Handful of mint leaves handful of pomegranates
Toast the sunflower, pumpkin seeds, almonds and pistachios in a hot dry pan for a minute or two. Wash the sprouts and shake dry. Combine the brown rice (or your grain / pulse of choice) zucchini, carrot, avocado, sprouts, spring onions, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, pistachios and mint, season generously with sea salt and pepper, then lightly toss. Top with dressing of choice if desired. Enjoy!